Sommer A. Seitz, MA, LMHC
Licensed Mental Health Counselor with specialty training to work with couples, families, individuals, and children.
I consider myself a “root therapist” and seek to discover the underlying emotions, memories beliefs, and unmet needs that drive many mental health issues. All people have the capacity to improve their lives when given a safe place to heal and tools that address their whole person (body, mind, and spirit), and are mirrored their strengths.
My specialty training also includes training on how to identify relational patterns in which we are commonly stuck, and I help clients break unwanted negative cycles.
Specialized training modalities:
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Thought Pattern Management (TPM)
- Complex trauma with Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) for individuals & couples
- Play Therapy trained (for children as young as age 3)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Addictions & human sexuality
- Shame resilience
- Mental health integrative medicine
- Christ-based meditation & energy healing
My training and passion also includes being a former licensed teacher in Spanish and English in the public school system as well as the founder of the “Breaking Free: A body, mind, spirit approach to mental health” podcast and co-founder of WholeWomenLink.com website and seminars.
Contact Me for Comments or Questions: