What: Women’s Mental Health Group (group therapy sessions focusing on a body, mind, spirit approach to mental health)
Group Moderator: Sommer A. Seitz, MA, LMHC (click for more info about Sommer)
Where: 200 Palouse Street, Ste 201, Wenatchee, WA 98801 (Upstairs Conference Room)
- $300 (cost covers six 90 minute group sessions – $600+ value)
- Participants will also be able to opt for up to 3 private individual sessions at the discount rate of $75 per clinical hour (normally $120 per clinical hour)
Group Session Start Date(s): January 15th, 2020
# of Women per Group: Max of 10 women per group
Group Session Times (Wednesday Mornings 10am – 11:30am)
- Jan 15th = 10:00am – 11:30am
- Jan 22nd = 10:00am – 11:30am
- Jan 29th = 10:00am – 11:30am
- Feb 5th = 10:00am – 11:30am
- Feb 12th = 10:00am – 11:30am
- Feb 19th = 10:00am – 11:30am
Each group will be limited to 10 women whom I will both see individually and in a group setting to tailor the group to their needs. I will teach the group how to establish a self-healing practice, basics of emotionally regulation, mindfulness practice for anxiety and depression, food, creative, and play as medicine, and also dive into those inner wounds stored in both the body/mind experience and help your learn how to release and replace those unwanted thoughts, emotions, behaviors, with those congruent with your true and higher self.
This is a collaborative group and I look forward to what each women will offer as together we experience the great healing that can come with a collective intention and purpose.
To sign up, select the 1st session desired. The full cost will be due at the time of booking the class. I am so excited to work with each of you! If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 503-208-1030.